Today is a GREAT Day!!! We just got a referral and this one is a keeper!!!! Can I use any more exclamation points??? Our girl is 21 months old and and has brownish hair and brown eyes. We think she is beautiful and we can't wait to get there and meet her and hug and kiss her. For the last two months I have been watching the photo listings and this is the girl I had a feeling we would get, from day 1.
I have her measurements and I'm thinking about going shopping, I am so excited I am through the roof.
And the cutest thing, her hair is the baby short hair in the picture and S said well I hope we can grow it out, I'd like to see it long. DUH, has he not heard of heir bows? I think she's going to have her Daddy wrapped around her little finger very quickly.
Sorry this is so jumbled, but I'm off the wall excited and ready to shout from the roof tops!
Friday, April 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Oh what awesome news and how quick what a great agency we have!So so happy for you guys prayers you get to travel soon to meet your precious daughter
What wonderful news, Nancy...we are so happy for you all. Keep us informed so we can be praying for you as you head to Magadan to meet her!!!
Congratulations! What wonderful news. Sounds like it was meant to be:)
Megan
Wow, this is terrific - so quick! I'm very happy for you and can't wait to hear more!
Congratz! She sounds great.
Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to hear more about when you're traveling and see all the cute girly stuff you buy.
Great news. Congratulations! Have fun shopping! Any info. on when dates for the first trip?
Congratulations!
Great News.. Glad to hear it's all working out!!
You'll be on a plane soon!!
Congrats Nancy. I am very happy for you.
One word of advice, the links on the right are hard to read. I would go with a darker color. The lilac blends too much with the pink.
I'm behind on my reading but every very very excited and happy for you. :)
Post a Comment