Thursday, November 1, 2007

Grace's First Halloween

Scott and I spent quite a bit of time wondering what Grace would think of her first Halloween. I don't know why we spent time wondering, she doesn't talk enough to tell us her thoughts, but we still wondered. I'm not sure we knew for certain what she thought until we tried to take her away from the huge candy pile on the table. I'm not sure I've ever heard anything so loud. (a neighbor was at the Hanna Montanna concert and he said those girls were louder than any Seahawks game he's ever been to, I liken the sound Grace made to that)

We got the little Fairy all dressed up took a hundred or so photos of she and her brothers and then sent her off to beg for candy. She's mighty cute, so she did quite well. She walked along just fine and batted her eyelashes at all the appropriate moments. According to her brother's though, she was "dead weight" in their quest to get/beg for candy, so she only made it to 8 houses. Then she came home and answered the door with Mommy. She peered out the side light when she could hear kids coming and she was right there wand in hand to greet each and every trick-or-treater.

All in all, Halloween 2007, a rousing success(and if you could see all the candy we have you'd get cavities in your teeth just from the pictures) I can't wait to see what the next two Holidays will bring.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

she looked just precious. I am sure she had a blast.

Lea said...

Just found your site through mmrussianadoption. Your kids are all adorable. Hang in there. It just gets better and better as time goes on and they settle in.

Christen L said...

ADORABLE. What a little angel?!