Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pictures


Our first post placement report is due at the end of the month, so I'm getting ready to send it off for the appostille and onto our agency. We are to attach one to two pages of pictures to the back of the report. So I've been going through five months of pictures and I've narrowed it down to 22 that show a broad range of the activities that Grace has experienced. How on earth can I supply enough photos to show how much she is loved and how much she has enriched our lives? We're confident that she is happy and attaching, and we hope that the Russian officials will see that, but we really hope they'll see the love. Now how to get all 22 pictures onto two pages, presented in my best scrapbooking format, and with captions, ugh!

On the food front, we're going to chalk the pickyness up to toddler hood, which we knew, and we're going to work on the food hoarding in her mouth and try not to give it too much attention. We encourage her to chew and swallow a lot, and she knows what to do and does it. As for getting down from the table, the same rule applies to all the kids, if you get down, you're done eating. Hopefully she'll figure out to stay there before she starves.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

i always print out extra pictures. the ones that cant fit, i send to grandma and auntie. they love them

Christen L said...

I LOVE that picture!! Too cute! I'm sure they'll be able to tell how much you adore Grace :)