Sunday, March 25, 2007

We survived the weekend!!!!

What do you get when you have visiting parents, plus out of town friends over for dinner, three sick kids and a sick husband, two soccer games in biblical rain, one First Communion and two sleepless nights???? If you guessed a stressed out and frazzled Nancy you are the winner!!! We survived all the above and I'm still breathing and speaking to all member of my family so the weekend can be considered a sauces.

Not ,much on the adoption front, we should get the referral we are declining tomorrow, so we can now move on. I do believe it's patience I'm learning. My fortune tonight was, " you will receive a pleasant surprise". I like that one and I liked the last one from this restaurant too, so I told S we would be eating Chinese food there until we get Princess Pink.

I meant to respond to comments but I am struggling to find time to blog at all lately (see first paragraph). Thank you to all my strangerfriends who said they would miss me at chat, I'm in total with drawl from missing all the news last week and I can't wait until Thursday!

Susan- I can't believe that you are a PLU alum, my Uncle is a prof there, my Mom went there, and two of my cousins went there. It was one of my top three schools too, small world.

Christen, we are with AIA and are VERY happy. They are what we were looking for in an agency. IF you are interested look them up and get the website, anyone can register and come to chat to learn more.

I hope everyone has a great week and that everyone receives some good news!

2 comments:

Elle said...

I have to say I think the Lutheran community is such a small world. We happen to live in a suburb of Tacoma and the husband used to work right down the street from PLU. He works for Thrivent and I work for our Lutheran Church. Although neither of us were PLU grads, my grandfather and sister in law were.

Nancy said...

I have to laugh, because I agree, th Lutheran community is very small, and we can find each other everywhere. Then we can share stories of the jello served at all the dinners at Church growing up. Glad you found me.