Sunday, February 17, 2008

pictures

Grace in her eye patch. We are trying patching to correct her strabismus. She loves the patch and never fights us when it's on. Her brothers think sh looks like a pirate and have taught her to say Argh! Boys, ugh.
Grace and M decorating the Valentine's Day cake.
Carefully placing each m&m
J, Grace and M after they decorated their cake, we all got to enjoy the fruits of their labor, yummy!
Grace got a back pack for Valentine's Day, she takes J and runs around with it. Good news if anyone is interested it was 6 buck at the Disney store, since it isn't prime back pack season. She wears it ALL the times and carries her baby in it.

3 comments:

Christen L said...

Such a cutie-patootie! That cake looks yummy! Yet another reason to have kids... I'll have to add "good excuse to make baked goods" to my check list. just kidding :)

Brandie said...

WOW Grace is growing so fast!!! And what a cutie!! She just brings a smile to my face each time I see a picture... keep the updates coming..
(Like I can talk.. I too have had many weeks pass without an update.. but there is a new one- with a picture!!! he he)
talk to you soon!!
I miss ya!!

Suzanne said...

Chickadee was very pleased to see another little girl in a patch. Thx