Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day, I managed to get every family member in green, no easy feet. I said to Scott that since we're Danish/Russian we should protest this holiday and wear red, as you can see, I lost. (I know Grace is in mint, but all her real green was too springy for our crappy weather)
Testing a new hair style, Daddy is on the fence, I think it's cute. What do you think?
More new hair
Grace vs. Milkshake, milkshake wins. I could hear the noise that sounds like blowing, but can also be the slurping at then end of the shake, that's what I thought I heard, I was wrong.
Two cuties in pink before church. A, was not too thrilled to match his sister, she's a GIRL you know.

3 comments:

Christen L said...

For the record, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the little pig tails. So cute! :) Also for the record, even if you find it annoying that your DH disagrees with your hair choices for Grace (after all you waited long enough to have a girl to do hair with!) - you should also keep in mind that it's nice that he notices and has an opinion. I can promise you Frank would not notice and if I asked his opinion he'd say whatever you think. She's a girl, you're a girl, I'm not. :)

Love the picture of the pink kiddos. very cute.

Rachael said...

I'm on the fence about the ponytails. But, don't ask my opinion. My girls think I'm the worst hair fixer ever and flat out refuse barrettes and bows.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the little pink chenille chair though!

Suz said...

Oh my goodness, she is abSOlutely beautiful! All the kids look awesome in that Easter pic!