Magadan time, we should be with Princess Pink!!! I am so excited, and a bit anxious, I mean she could just cry the entire four days we get to see her. I realize that that is a highly unlikely scenario, she will probably cry, but not for four days, but when you are anxious you tend to imagine the worst.
I'm not sure I have enough stuff for her to play with, although Scott begs to differ, and my bags are going to be full so we're going with what we have. I'm calmer about getting things done, we're getting the big stuff done and what's left may have to wait.
All in all as the time comes closer to leave, I'm freaking out less and concentrating on the excitement.
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So excited for you to be leaving so soon.
Enjoy every second of those four days seeing her even if you both cry.
so happy for you! it's nice to follow your journey while so many others are stuck in wait mode.... can't wait to hear about it all!
Christen
ellisfamily.blogsome.com
How marvelous! How exciting! Have a wonderful trip and take zillion of pictures. Take pictures of everything: the loo, the halls, the meals, everything. You will be glad you did.
Post a Comment