Sunday, May 13, 2007

We leave today!

I'm excited to begin the journey to meet our daughter, but the boys have been so sweet this Mother's day that I find myself crying all the time, I hate leaving them. I think I just need to leave and then I won't have such a hard time. I won't be posting again until we get back, we are leaving th laptop behind because we can't use it in Magadan. Pray for safe travel for Scott and I and that the boys have an easy time while we're gone. And please pray that Princess Pink sees her new Mom and Dad as warm loving people. Until next week, bye!!

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Now that is an awesome thing to get to post on Mother's Day! Yipee!!

M- said...

What a great way to spend Mother's Day! Have a great trip.

mommyto5 said...

Om my I am so happy the paperwork issues were resolved! Yeh for our agency. Have a wonderful trip and treasure your time with princess pink:) Can't wait to hear all about it. Prayers to you!!!!

Christen L said...

Happy Mothers Day and have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear about it!

Cathy said...

Late to wish you good luck but keeping you all in my prayers for a safe journey and wonderful first meeting!!

Melissa said...

I hope you made it ok and that your first meeting was all that you hoped for.

Melissa said...

I cant wait to hear all about your trip