Wednesday, July 25, 2007

All Five


this is the best picture I have of all five of them for now. I seem to be taking plenty of Grace, but the boys are always off doing something while I'm shooting. I need to get some good ones, because this one is only so-so. Enjoy my five lovies!

4 comments:

Brandie said...

What a beautiful family!!!
Grace is sooo lucky. It's good to hear things are getting better. I worry about how our transition will go... but it's nice to know friends who have "been there done that"... and can help me out when I get there. Pray it's soon!!! :)
Keep the pictures coming!! We love seeing all of your "mini me's"!!

Christen L said...

YEA. Thank you for fulfilling me request ;) Your kids are adorable and Grace fits right in. She's the little princess on her throne in this picture, isn't she?

Tami said...

What a great-looking family you have! They're precious! Grace looks like she's fitting right in!

Deb said...

What a great looking crew.