Thursday, July 5, 2007

We Leave Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't say much except that I am soo excited to finally go and get our little princess and bring her home. I'm nervous about flying wit her and what her reaction top all the new situatiuations will be , but mostly I'm just thrilled to be at the and of this part of the journey, now the truly exciting part begins.

Please keep us in your thoughts and check back for pictures of our beautiful girl on the 15th (Scott won't take the laptop).

I cannot even freaking believe we are leaving tomorrow to got get our girl, the thought still amazes me!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Brandie said...

Enjoy and have a great trip!! WHile I know there won't be any problems...
I'll be praying court goes well anyway!!
Have a Great time!!

Tonya said...

Have a wonderful trip!!!

Deb said...

So glad you're leaving to pick her up.
Enjoy every minute of the trip. I'll be praying for you.

Melissa said...

congrats. looking forward to the 15th. i am sure she is precious.

M- said...

Enjoy your trip, can't wait to see Princess Pink!

JennStar said...

Whew-hoo!!!! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see photos of your little one! Have a safe trip! I bet she'll be a wonderful traveler!!! (yes, we'll go with that thought!!)

Christen L said...

Safe travels. Can't wait to hear all about PP!!!

Deb said...

Your court was/is today. I pray everything went well. And I hope you're able to come home soon.

Suz said...

Ok, it's the 15! I'm ready to see the pix!!

I hope everything went wonderfully for you and look forward to hearing the whole scoop!