Monday, August 13, 2007

Mission 5 smiling kids, impossible


we try to get a good shot of the kids and it is impossible. I'm sure you are all shaking your respective heads thinking, how can she fail at this, she has the five cutest kids on the planet. I agree, people, this task should be cake, but the kids keep moving! This is the best I can do, (poor M is looking a bit odd and usually he's my most photogenic kid!) , but the rest look nice. 4/5 ain't too bad.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

hey you got me beat. 4/5 is great. I cant get 2 to look and smile at the camera at the same time unless it is a candid accident. they are beautiful children

Christen L said...

You have such a beautiful family! Grace fits in so well.

Tonya said...

HA! Good luck!

it has taken me 8 months to get a shot of everyone smiling. I finally got one a few weeks ago. It's on my blog, probably back three weeks or so. I've got plenty of good pictures, 5 smiling kids or not, so I'm not complaining:):):)

your kids are beautiful!