Tuesday, August 14, 2007

ONE MONTH TODAY!!!!


Today is the official one month anniversary of Grace. We arrived in the USA on July 14th and she met her brothers for the first time that day so we are calling this her anniversary day.

It seems hard to imagine that she has only been here for only a month, she just came in a took over as if she'd always been here. I still think that if you took her back to the orphanage she'd run in like she'd been on vacation with us and she's finally back home.

We are blessed to have this wonderful child in our family, she is full of life and spunk, and she has TONS of personality. She fits right in with her wild and crazy brothers. Happy one moth in our family sweet girly, we love you tons!

4 comments:

TR said...

I really enjoy reading about your family and want to thank you for all your honesty. I have 3 boys and am waiting on my court date to pick up our daughter from Russia. Again, thank you for your honesty. I love the picture today and the one of your boys with Grace.

Rachael said...

Beautiful announcements; what a great picture of her!

I have a Ben and a Jack too.

Christen L said...

LOVE that announcement. So cute in the little to-to :)

Valerie said...

Congratulations to you all! What a beautiful announcement card. Did you have it done locally, or online?